- Corporate Information
- Value Creation Story
- Management Concept and KPI Tree of Management Structure
Management Concept and KPI Tree of Management Structure
The Toyota Boshoku group undertakes various corporate activities for attaining our Vision and realising our desired status. To attain the management structure we aim to achieve, Toyota Boshoku established the KPI tree of management structure to follow its state of progress.
The Toyota Boshoku group pursues sustainable growth focused on efforts for strengthening our competitiveness and management foundation while aiming to contribute toward social value through enhancing company growth and fulfilling our responsibility in harmony with society as a good corporate citizen. This will enhance our economic value. We will then distribute to our stakeholders what we achieve by enhancing economic value and will enhance corporate value on a mid-to-long-term basis and meet stakeholder expectations by re-investing in growth.
To realise the “management structure we aim to achieve,” we established a framework for effectively utilising and managing our management resources and are setting the KPI tree of management structure to follow progress toward achieving our goals.
* Click to enlarge image.
In addition to strengthening management oversight, we will measure the attainment level toward realising the management structure we aim to achieve and visualise the extent of contribution the operations of each member is making to the Company.
- Economic value
- We strengthen our competitiveness through initiatives under the Mid-term Business Plan for Implementation in order to solidify our medium- to long-term earnings foundation, manage the business operations that support the Toyota Boshoku group’s value creation and generate financial results. We will pursue the enhancement of economic value through profit growth achieved by re-investing in growth areas.
- Social value
- We contribute toward social value through distributing to our stakeholders economic value and enhancing company growth while fulfilling our responsibility in harmony with society.
KPI tree of management structure
A framework for effectively utilising and managing our management resources
The Toyota Boshoku group distributes to our stakeholders what we achieve after strengthening our competitiveness and enhancing economic value through our business activities. We also realise sustainable growth and enhance corporate value over the medium and long term by focusing on investment aimed at growth.
We have established a KPI tree of management structure and systemised it as follows in order to realise the management structure we aim to achieve.
- Financial KPI: Enhance economic value through profit improvement by expanding financial results
- Operational KPI: Generate financial results by solidifying earnings foundation with project-based management
- Competitiveness KPI: Strengthen competitiveness by promoting the Mid-term Business Plan for Implementation
- Stakeholder KPI: Contribute toward social value through distributing economic results and corporate growth while fulfilling our responsibility in harmony with society
Tree structure for target management
The Toyota Boshoku group classifies into a tree structure the financial KPI, operational KPI, competitiveness KPI and stakeholder KPI, and thoroughly implements initiatives to enhance corporate value in an integrated manner from top management through to members working on the front line. In addition, we are working to continuously increase corporate value while following up on progress and undertaking predictive management at management meetings held once a month, attended by inside directors, audit & supervisory board members, segment chiefs and field chiefs.